Monday, October 8, 2007

Oct 8 Update

This is a strange time for me this year. Most years, I would be busy getting ready to take modules to the Truro Show this coming weekend. But since most of my modules are now part of the WRS layout, they will not be leaving the basement as they have in the past.

This year, instead of being busy at the layout, I will be standing behind a sales table. Bruce and I have decided to "thin" some rolling stock. The last couple of weeks I have been going over my "collection" in the basement and seeing what fits into my plan for the WRS. Since the WRS will be based in the late 90s, I will be selling off most of pre 75 stuff and also a few modern pieces that do not fit into the industries planned for the layout.

Hope to see you in Truro on the weekend.

Doug

2 comments:

Scott Jay said...

Hold on there Doug!!! Keep a box of pre-1960 stuff set aside until I can get a look at it!!!

Doug Whitman said...

hmmm .... most of my pre -1960 stuff has made its way to Eastern Passage. There maybe a few pieces in the tub.