Sunday, May 25, 2008

Update May 25

This is just a little update.

This is a picture (thanks Ric) of Green Mountain Limestone Bulk Plant. The picture is from the MFMR's model contest room. Ross Young who build and weathered the building, after a little arm twisting, entered it into the contest and placed 3rd in Reg Stuctures, with it. Ross's other entry won Best in Show.


The WRS has not been busy lately because of the time I have had to spend get ready for the MFMR Convention, I was looking after Registration and gate. I also did a power point presention on adding Operations to your layout, which was interesting to get ready. On top of all of this, I was sick for two weeks.

With this now behind me and once I get some of my house work gone, I will be able to start spending more time on the WRS once again.

later

Doug

4 comments:

Cavillier said...

Great job Ross. Wish I could of been there.

Don Johnson

Doug Whitman said...

Don

Nice to hear from you again. It was interesting to be back in a hotel for the Convention and everyone enjoyed themself. You were missed.

Doug

Wayne Woodland said...

unwHi Doug;
Yes it was a great looking structure - Ross is very talented.Cheers.

Wayne

Alex said...

Nice Job!
http://wrsrr.blogspot.com/
I think there's a competitor railroad operating in your same locale! lol, I get to dispatch it tomorroW!