Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Other Summertime Project

There is a second project this summer.  A couple year's ago I moved the Paper Mill by adding a balloon between Dogwood and Paper Mill, this area is now know as Greenfield, home of Green Mountain Limestone.  As you can see in the picture below there was not much room between Greenfield on the right and Bartown on the right.  Maybe two and a half feet at the most.  If someone was working Bartown, which did not happen on a regular basis, and if someone needed to get by, he had to stop and move to where Dave is standing.


As of today, the Bar, which came with the house,  is gone.  And there is a major hole in the railroad as the Bartown  secton was also removed.

After I finish cleaning up the "mess" from removing the Bar.  I will look at how the railroad is going to run thru the "new" space.  I want to have at least three feet if not four feet between the bench work.

Will update once I know more.

Doug

No comments: