Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Operating Session date changed

The next operating session will be January 28 at 6:30. Because of issues with water in my basement, I am having to move the operating session back one week.

When cleaning up the laundry room to install the interchange tracks, I noticed water on the floor. With the warm weather and the heavy rains of the last few weeks, it has been a daily trip(s) to the basement to remove water from the floor. A small hole has been found in the basement wall and a patch on the inside, has been installed. All I can now do is hope that it will work until I can get to the outside of the wall to repair the issue.

later

Doug

2 comments:

Scott Jay said...

The "patch" didn't have anything to do with a finger filling the hole, did it? Gum and/or duct tape were not part of the solution either, I hope.

Scott

Doug Whitman said...

I forgot to try those options :-)

a tube of Roofing patch is now on the hole.

The PL300 and foam patch did not work due to a seam in the wall.

Doug