Sunday, June 15, 2008

BS&T

The third stop on the Road Trip was Scott's BS&T . Sorry no crew pictures again, left the camera in the car and had to take the pictures Sunday morning.


This is the ferry at Chappellton

This is one end of Chappellton, with Chappellton Seafoods in the background , ferry tracks in the front and the yard in the middle.

This is the middle of Chappellton, Derwin Oil bottom left, Naylor's Nails top right and Fred-Ex in the middle.

This is the other end of Chappellton, with Fixum Car Repairs.

This is Chappellton from the road next to Fixum



This one end of Kenville, with Jay Forest Product

This middle section of Kenville, with FoodTrust


This is the other end of Kenville, with Union Ice on on the left and small yard on the right.
We were joined at Scott's, by Derwin, Greg and Ken. Bruce took the look switching job at Stevenville and Derwin Drop, Doug did railfanning and I took the switching job at Chappelton and Kenville. Scott had Ken join me to keep me out of trouble. Greg took the East Bound Wayfreight and Derwin had the West Bound Wayfreight. Scott ran what ever trains that need to ran.
Ken and I start at Chappellton, by picking up the cars for the East Bound Wayfreight. If I would have spend a few minutes looking at the pickup list, things would have been quicker. The job got done. After doing the pickups, Ken and I headed to Kenville to pickup the cars for today's trains.
Then it was back to Chappellton as Greg was about to arrive with the East Bound Wayfreight, after he dropped off the cars for Chappellton, Ken and I when back to Kenville to switch the cars with the East Bound Wayfreight. I blocked the cars wrong, and a few extra moves were required. Now I see why Scott send Ken to oversee me.
Now with the East Bound out of the way, it was time to deliver the cars it dropped off. After both towns were done, it was time to get ready for Derwin and the West Bound. Derwin arrived at Kenville and the Cars were exchanged and then on to Chappellton to repeat the action. Now it was time to deliver the West Bound cars to their industries.
Thanks Ken for the crewing with me.
And thanks Scott for hosting us.
later
Doug







1 comment:

Scott Jay said...

Well, I'm glad you had fun. Hopefully you'll get back to operate soon!